Wednesday 12 June 2024

Production Setup Reflection

 

Attached below are images of the equipment and documents I used for my filming. I used these for visualisation and guidance so I know what to do next.

In these two images I am figuring out the shot type and angle I must do for the different scenes.






Here in these images below I. am looking at the room setup and visualising where props will be placed, where lighting will be suited, and where the camera should be.



Here in the images attached, I am checking the risk assessment, making sure that the area is safe and there are no obstacles in the way, especially for the camera, as I need to make sure I am able to capture all kinds of angles.



Attached below are images of me reviewing the storyboard so I can be reminded of the type of shots I desire for the short film.



Here are images of me reviewing the script so I can remind the actors on what they need to say and how they should say it. While also looking at the camera directions an directions the actors must do.






No comments:

Post a Comment