Wednesday 12 June 2024

Feedback for the First Edit

I showed my teacher my first edit in order to collect feedback on how I could improve the short film and this is what she has advised me to do:

  • Cut the end of the first clip as it moves 
  • Fade from black in the first clip
  • Cut the two lipstick shots to put between as she’s putting lipstick away then switches
  • Cut away wobbliness
  • Add in shot of putting hand on shoulder
  • Cut off audio of background noise, add in foley sound
  • Add in zoom effect on still images (more controlled use of camera)
  • Edit in youtube channel to show what they’re actually filming for
  • Emphasise laughing with sound, more layers 
  • Duplicate laugh, make more chopped
  • Blur knife scene to blend with laughing
  • Fix the lighting in clips
  • Add in voiceover
  • Add in credits at the end or beginning

I will be taking in the feedback my teacher has provided for my short film, and improve it to be able to make the final edit.





No comments:

Post a Comment